Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Warning! Copious Exclamation Marks Present!

Yesterday was a great day. I got up at 7:00, went to school at 8:00. Studied for Today’s test until 9:45, went to Energy Economics. I got back my assignment, of which I received a 89%! Then after that class I studied until 12:45, then went to my Philosophy of Language class. I also received that essay back, which I got an A+!

I think I've gotten the hang of this University thing!

Then I came back and studied for the remainder of the evening until 8:00, then I went out for wings to treat myself. The exam is this morning and I feel quite confident in it. I am off to school to finish studying, I write at 11:30, wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 1:08 p.m., Blogger The Jon Man said...

No, I said I went to school at 8:00. I had class at 10:00.

Thadda boy brainiac

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home