Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tonight I will a prayer for those in Despair

St. Jude, please pray for those in troubled times.

ST JUDE, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten my many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of; pray for me, who am so miserable; pray for me that finally I may receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of grace! The Lord is with Thee. Blessed are Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus! Hail Mary, Mother of God! Pray for us sinners, now and at the our of our death. Amen.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 a.m., Blogger Super Flannery said...

Hey Jon, what's up? Are you OK?

Say -- I will see you in less than a week!

SuperFlan

 
At 5:09 p.m., Blogger The Jon Man said...

Hey Flan,

I'm doing fine, having a wonderful time in Florida. I just felt like praying for someone who wasn't having such a fun time.

Can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home