Saturday, February 11, 2006

Tight is not the same as too small

I’m posting this to set the record straight.

Women know that men like a girl in a cute pair of jeans. What does a cute pair of jeans consist of? The jeans being tight. Yup, that’s right. No baggy jeans here. We like tight jeans. We like seeing a nice bubble bum with curvy hips.

Many women misunderstand this and think, “when trying on a pair of jeans, they should be too small and should be very difficult to get into.” This is not the case.

A tight pair of jeans should not be difficult to put on, nor should they be too small. They should be tight to the body, this doesn’t mean buy a pair of jeans two sizes too small. The reason I say this is I so often see very attractive women wearing the wrong pair of jeans.

To examine this phenomenon, when a woman puts on a pair of jeans that are too small, it pushes together her bum, and instead of giving a nice, round curvy appearance, you get a triangle, effect. The bum starts wide and closes in towards the middle. It can also make your thighs appear way too big. The third and final ill effect, is that if you have any sort of love handles at all, they will hang over your jeans!

This combination is a bad look.

Please don’t misunderstand me. I love women with love handles, with big thighs and a nice big bum. I think all of my friends will agree with me when I make that statement. But, they need to be accented correctly. Buy a pair of jeans that accents the nice things, not just one thing. (these jeans are tight, but I can’t breath in them…)

There, now I feel better. But while I’m at it, I might as well get this off my chest (because I’m probably going to be in trouble from this post)

You know the jeans that girls wear that don’t have pockets located in the rear? You know the one’s I mean. They have been around for years and more and more of them are surfacing. Ladies, I implore you, please do not purchase these unless you meet the following requirements:

You need to have a fantastic bum. It must be very cute and round. It cannot be overly large, and it cannot be overly small. It must be damn near perfect.

There, that’s it. The reason I write about this is there are so many ladies that I see constantly wearing these jeans and the jeans warp the bum. Now, I am not saying that these bums are unattractive, quite on the contrary, I know many women of whose bum I have noticed in a nice pair of jeans, and remarked, “my, what a nice bum” HOWEVER, the no pocket in the bum jeans can misfigure the bum very easily.

There are many bums out there that are nice, but they are not made for jeans like that. If these mismatches are made, it can give the illusion of the “giraffe ass,” (this is when the ass looks very elongated), or the “non-ass” (self explanatory). There are others, but these are the ones that I could think of.

(Just for the record, I think that any woman can look fantastic in the right pair of pants)

2 Comments:

At 11:20 p.m., Blogger The Jon Man said...

I have to apologize to my friend Amanda. She posted a comment which I accidently deleted. So, this is what it read.

do you expect women to dress in such a way that pleases your wandering eyes? ;) I for one, wear clothes because I live in Canada. I do not wear clothes to please the eye of some guy (or girl). (though I do agree with the whole 'too tight' jeans theory, as these are females attempting to dress for others' eyes, and they are failing. It's also very unhealthy for a woman to wear jeans that tight.)

 
At 11:35 p.m., Blogger The Jon Man said...

Now to discuss my friend Amanda's Comment.

I expect women to dress in a way that please my wandering eyes the same way that I dress to please wandering woman’s eyes.

For example: You know what I'm like when I get ready to go out. I take a lot of time and always ask how I look. Do you really think that I like to spend that much attention to my shoes? To my shirts? To make sure that my belt matches my shoes? To make sure that my hair is done right? You know me Manda, you know that I take care of the way that I dress. Do you really think that I care about that stuff? I don’t do it because “I live in Canada.” I do it so that I look good. Who’s eyes am I trying to impress? It wouldn’t be my old roommate Richard, nor any other man’s. I’m trying to look good for the opposite sex, just like everyone on the planet. If that’s not the case, we’d all drape ourselves in velvet because it feels fantastic.

AND please don’t try to tell me that you can’t appreciate a good looking man or recognise a poorly dressed one just because you have found the man of your dreams. You recognise a well dressed man when you see him. If that’s not the case, I will never ask you for your opinion on my clothes ever again.

That’s just plain silly.

(Note: Before you even begin to rebut, I never once suggested that I wish to strip a woman down and ravish her body when I see her looking good. I simply suggested that she doesn’t look good. Recognising someone’s attractiveness isn’t lust. Recognising someone’s attractive and imagining how great sex would be with that person is lust. SO THERE)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home