Thursday, February 16, 2006

Friends United

My friend D’Ondre came down to visit and we had a great time. She went home yesterday. I missed her lots. I find it so amazing that I could rekindle our relationship over such a long time from being apart. My sister is the only one who has met D’Ondre before, and the two of them got along well. But my family really enjoyed her. They actually told her that if she ever comes back to Florida again (which she does normally every 3 – 6 months) that she has to phone them to let her know that she’s coming and she will have a place to stay.

Needless to say, we had a good time. She is a very classy girl, would never curse or use any profanity. She doesn’t even have to work at it. She is a true lady. I am very happy that she has not changed at all.

(I wrote this a few days ago but never posted it...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home