Thursday, February 16, 2006

Grrrreat day!

I had a great day today.

I woke up this morning to Carson crawling up onto my bed, saying, “Jon? Jon? Jon?” Then I opened up my one eye and he was inches away from my face and he said, “HI JON! Up up up!” So, I picked up him and put him on my bed and we had a little chat. He’s such a smart little boy.

My dad and I went to the club for the day. Dad played Tennis and I worked out. Afterwards we had a hot tub, then we went to have lunch, and Joe & Alish happened to show up. So we all ate together then my dad and I played a round of golf. I’m hitting the ball much better, but I’m having trouble with my aim. However, I am hitting the ball much cleaner now.

Anyways, then we came home and had supper, and now I’m getting ready for bed. (I did some studying for my upcoming exams and watched some Olympics. The coverage sucks here because they never show anything except for American coverage. If an American is not showing in the event, then they don’t show coverage. It really sucks. I miss Canadian Coverage)

Other than that, life is great. The weather was fantastic again. The weather was 75-80 today and my tan is getting better by the day. I sure am glad that I fake baked before I came. This might be the first time I don’t burn on my trip to Florida. (and I fully expect an attack from Amanda about how unhealthy fake baking really is).

See you folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home