Monday, February 20, 2006

So I’m back from Florida. I am sure glad to be back, let me tell you!

Yeah, right…

But, the weather is good, (it was -6 today!) and I’m doing well in school. Today I picked up my buddy Brett and his wife Flannery from the airport. They came in for his brother’s social, who got married in the Dominican last week. It was good to see him, I’m looking forward to partying it up with him on Saturday at the Social.

Remember that exam that I was all pissy about a few weeks ago? Well I went to see my prof to see how I did in the exam this morning and he gave me the test back and it had a big 21.5 on it. He said, “you ought to be happy with that!” So, I’m thinking, okay, it’s gotta be out of lik 25 or something… So I said, “what is it out of?” and he said, “40.”

I nearly sh*t. I said, “Actually I’m not happy at all with that”, winding myself into major protest mode. I asked him where the corrections were on the exam, because I hardly had any….

It turns out that he forgot to put the letter grade on the book and I actually got a B. 21.5 was what I got in the first two questions, weighed out of 25. Either way, I’m happy with that!

I wrote a Business Ethics exam today and I feel very confident that I did well. I knew the answers and I had plenty of time to write down my ideas.

However, on Wednesday I have a Political Economics exam, which I’m worried about. It’s going to be very hard. Then on Thursday I have an exam in Energy Economics. So, I’ll be keeping my nose in my books until then.

I hope everyone had a good spring break and for those who didn’t have spring break yet, enjoy it when you get it. And if you don’t get spring break at all, be happy that you're making money and not giving it all to a university!

:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home