Thursday, February 23, 2006

Glad for this week to be over…

I had my third and final midterm today. My Political Economic exam was killer, but I think I did alright. I am thinking that I will do alright, I’m expecting a B. The exam was composed of 6 short answer questions that I had to answer 5, and two long answer questions that I had to answer one. If I would have been allowed to answer the two long answer, I would have gotten 100% on the exam, but that’s not the case. The short answers were good, but one question I mixed up the definitions with the terms.

Oh well, such is life. Hopefully he’ll go easy on me. I’m expecting to get the rest of the answers right on, so I don’t expect anything less than a B.

As for my Economics of Energy Consumption, I am expecting to do really well. I nailed every question, I should get nothing less than an A.

After my exam, I visited with my cousin Tara. It was good because we hadn’t hung out for a long time. We went to Baked Expectations for a Triple Decker Grilled Cheese Sandwich (best damn sandwich ever!) and then had some cake (and ate it too, hee hee)

I also went for a massage today. My buddy Amber is my massage therapist. We always have the coolest conversations. Today we talked about online dating and whatnot.

I am going home tonight for a social. My buddy got married in the Dominican Republic a couple of weeks ago and his social is on Saturday. I’m excited because there will be a lot of people there that I haven’t seen in a long time. And, I’ve got a hot date too! *wink wink, nudge nudge*

So, I hope all of you have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home