Monday, August 22, 2005

I heard it from my father

I heard it from my dad

- When I was your age…
- I hope you learned your lesson…
- As long as you live in “my house” - you will live by my rules
- Jobs aren’t supposed to be fun
- Go ask your mother
- This is your LAST warning
- No – because I said so
- A little work never hurt anyone
- Money doesn’t grow on trees
- Get going – you’re going to be late for scool
- God gave you two legs
- Why don’t you go out and play? And take the garbage when you go.
- I love you, now to go sleep
- I told you to go BEFORE we left the house
- Don’t drink all the milk!
- No – we are not there yet!
- Are you going to sleep all day?
- You have no vote!
- You call that noise music?


My uncle found a collection of sayings at a crafts store and bought this for me. It made me laugh, especially since my dad has said everything on this list to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home