Thursday, March 30, 2006

Some of my old Profiles

Here are some of my old profiles that I used when I did some online dating. I haven't done that since I met Jackie, but I was reading through some of my old sites that I used to frequent and it made me laugh...

Leave a comment to which one you prefer, i'm interested to hear. (You too Jackie...)

Enjoy.

(Ladies, try to contain yourselves when you read this...)


Catholic Guy
About me? HMMMM. I have a good relationship with my mom... I've got nice teeth and nice shoes... I suppse I could start with my relationship with God. I have very specific views about God and Religion and agree with the Church on most things, but I don't force my views onto others. I'm a very laid back guy who enjoys the finer things in life. I love to cook. My favourite thing to do is chill out on the couch with a glass of wine, some jazz and discuss life with friends. I love to cuddle, I think cuddling is awesome. I enjoy fitness and sports and I'm a big football fan. I'm also a big goofball and love to laugh. If your interested, drop me a line.

The scent of a woman...smell is the scent most related to love and memory. I love it when a lady smells good. I'm looking for someone who as a good head on her shoulders. I want a woman who is religious and has a personal relationship with Jesus and can help me grow with my relationship with Him as well. I am attracted to someone who takes care of the way she look and more importantly, I am attracted to a woman with class. I am also looking for someone who understands the importance of family. And last but not least, my girl has to have a great smile. I love it when a woman can smile with her eyes alone and it brings light to the whole room!

Cocky asshole

I am a selfish prick.

I’m a good looking man, successful, and tall. Young enough to do it but old enough to do it right.
I do not smoke, and I am lots of fun.
I don’t have time for petty drama or emotional hysterics. Also, I’m intelligent and well educated. I don’t care what anyone else thinks about me. I do what I want, when I want, which you’ve probably figured out already.

I will cook you an Italian dinner that will make you want to kiss me. The only problem is that you’ll have such bad garlic breath that I won’t want to kiss you. I am fairly diverse. I enjoy a night on the town but I also enjoy chillin’ out on the couch with a glass of wine, some jazz and some stimulating conversation.

I’m enjoying my life, and it would be great to have a special someone there to enjoy it with. I like to swing dance, and I love a woman who can cut rug and make me look good on the dance floor. I'm looking for a lady with class, who knows how to have fun, and has a great smile.


I wrote this one as a joke, and you would be surprised at how many replies I got to this profile. Things like, "Are you for real?" "You sound like such a dink, but I have to meet you..."

Catholic Guy - Revisited

About me? HMMMM. I have a good relationship with my mom... I've got nice teeth and nice shoes... I suppose I could start with my relationship with God. I have very specific views about God and Religion and agree with the Church on most things, but I don't force my views onto others. I would love to find someone who prays the rosary and would like praying the rosary with me. I'm a very laid back guy who enjoys the finer things in life. I will cook you an Italian dinner that will make you want to kiss me. The only problem is that you’ll have such bad garlic breath that I won’t want to kiss you. I am fairly diverse, I enjoy chillin’ out on the couch with a glass of wine, some jazz and discuss life with friends, but I also enjoy a night on the town. I love to cuddle, I think cuddling is awesome. I enjoy fitness and sports and I'm a big football fan. I'm also a big goofball and love to laugh. If your interested, drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home