Monday, March 20, 2006

St. Patrick's Day Weekend

I had a good weekend. Jackie, Rhett, Lindsay and I went out and drank green beer on Friday. We all had a really good time, it was a lot of fun. I haven’t gone out for a night on the town since I moved to Winnipeg in January. It was good to just enjoy my buddies’ company.

Jackie and I spent Saturday and Sunday together too. We went shopping for jeans and had ribs at her parents house (they were very yummy), then watched the Harry Potter series. Snuggling on the couch and watching movies is a great way to spend a weekend, as far as I’m concerned.

We went to church together on Sunday and then went to Cora’s for brunch. (I had the buckwheat delight) and had Raspberry crepes for dessert.

All in all, it was a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home