Friday, March 24, 2006

Big Poker Game Tonight

There’s a big poker game tonight that my Brother in law and I are playing in.

I’m very excited about it. I’m going to switch up my playing strategy and be ultra conservative in the beginning so I can get a reputation being the guy who only plays when he’s got the nuts. That way, I can virtually get a license to steal pots later in the game.

Ultra conservative play is not normally my style, I like to bluff quite a bit, but I have a feeling that there will be a lot of sharks at this game, so I want to establish myself as the guy who bets when he’s got the hand.

There’s supposed to be over 100 people there tonight, either way, it should be lots of fun.

Wish me good luck! (actually, luck has very little to do with poker, so wish me good skill)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home