Saturday, March 25, 2006

I’m going to an “Aurgh Rated Social”

My buddy Rhett is having a pirate social tonight. It’s his wedding social, and I’m all geared up for it. I’ve bought myself a white puffy shirt, a pair of brown pants (that were too damn tight, so I cut them up and they are no longer too tight), a parrot, an eye-patch, a bandana with a long hair wig and I’m ready to do. Jackie's in the shower getting ready to go the social as well, and I'm totally geared up. (My bonnie lass is goin t'smell awful pretti, now keep yer mitts off 'er ya scurvy dog)

Armed with only my wits, I will loot and sack. Maybe even pillage a bit, and perhaps a little plundering as well.

It is a fantastic idear, to have an Aurgh rated social. It gives me the opportunity to say things like, “Off my beer yah scurvy dog.” Or, “More ale wench!” or “Give me some lovin’ yah bonnie lass or I’ll make yer walk the plank”

(much more effective if you could hear me saying the above things with my pirate accent.

Saavy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home