Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Now in Winnipeg.

So I’ve made the big move into Winnipeg. It is proving to get more and more interesting every day. I am so happy to be done with all of the administration bullsh*t finally. Now on to the classes. Today was the first day of classes and it wasn’t so bad. My philosophy of Language class is going to prove to be very fun. The professor seems to be very fun and funny so I’m really looking forward to the class, although some of the people in the class are overanalysing everything that the prof is say just so that they can look smart…

Oh well, such is life.

Tomorrow I have my first day of other classes, but that should be fun as well. I’ve got a pretty tight schedule planned out, which I’m enjoying thus far, of working out and going to class. I just hope that I can keep it up.

Now, there is lots of other interesting things that I can talk about, but I will primarily throw this one out there because I know the humour factor that it will provide for everyone.

When I moved into residence, there was a very odd combination of tidy filth in my place. There was very little to almost no clutter anywhere, yet the bathroom had wisker shavings everywhere and tones of dust. You could also see where people had been wiping off the toilette seat but maybe not so much the seat (and you could see reminints of things that I wish not to mention in my blog).

So I went out, purchased every cleaning product I could find and some rubber gloves and cleaned the apartment. Now all is well and I’m much happier, but I had yet to meet my roommate, Richard.

Richard arrived today, and was very surprised to see the cleanliness of the place. He mentioned to me that the cleaning ladies come around once every couple of weeks or so to clean the apartment so he never normally did that. I told him that we would normally be keeping it clean, and he seemed to be ok with that (all 140 lbs of him).

Other than that, Richard is a very nice guy. He seemed very, hmm, how can I put it? Princessy? Yes, that would describe it. It’s kind of an odd combination. He’s very princessy because he does a lot of bossing and bitching about life, while also being very feminine. But his boyfriend isn’t as flamboient as he is. He is more feminine, but he a little more jolly and funny than Richard.

Hmmmm. That should make for an interesting year.

In other news, I beat my buddy Rhett in Squash today 3 games to none, and I also kicked his ass at speed squash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home