Friday, December 30, 2005

I know, I know, it’s been a while.

I’ve been having a very good time this last week. My sister and her husband have been down with the kids. It’s makes me pretty happy to see them both.

Today Carson said his first proper name. “Jon.” It was pretty fantastic. And he was saying it very clearly. I don’t think I’ve ever been so proud.

Boxing day was quite the day. My Auntie Patti and her family came for a visit and we had fun. My dad opened a bottle of tequila that our friend Gustavo gave him about 5 years ago and man was it smooth. A little too smooth for some of us, but Jon stayed conscious for the entire night.

Not sober mind you, but conscious.

Boxing day was also the night of the annual house crawl. Now that was fun. Let me explain to you the objective. We to go each other’s houses and drink until:
a) all the alcohol has been drunk
b) one hour has elapsed.

We have yet to run into situation a).
After the house crawl, we ended up at the Flyers Annual Cabaret and had a good time. However, my buddy got a black eye…

He was outside watching some dudes scrap it out and he turned to a stranger and said, “Where I’m from, we talk to solve our problems.” The stranger said, “where’s that?” My buddy told him where he’s from, then pow, right in the kisser. (well, the eye rather).

I’m getting very apprehensive for school. I’ve been over eating and over drinking lately, so I can’t wait to get into gym and get playing some squash. The gym is going to be just down the road from where I live, so I’m rather excited. I’ve also been doing a little bit of dating, and so far so good.

But we will leave that for another blog.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home