Saturday, December 24, 2005

Good Times

Holy Macaroni, did I ever have a good time tonight.

It’s December 23rd, and I just got back from the bar at 3:45 am and man was it good. It was good seeing everyone again and having a good time. Of course, there are your token people that always come up to you and talk your ear off but that’s expected. But all and all, the Piss Two was a good time this year.

I got to see my buddy Brandice, who I haven’t seen for a long time. Her and I go way back, and she’s now engaged. So partying it up at the bar was a very fun time. She actually tried to play a trick on me, she came up behind me, reached down my pants and tried to give me a weggie. Joke was on her, I wasn’t wearing any underwear!

Haha

I don’t know about anyone else, but I thought that was funny.

It’s funny, I still get young kids coming up to me asking me to do magic tricks. All of my friends are sick of seeing my tricks because they’ve seen them a million times, but other kids who remember me doing them love it.

Anyways, I wish everyone the best in the Christmas season and just in case I don’t get around to blogging, I hope that everyone has a very wonderful New Years.

A special hello goes out to my buddy Jenn, who is in Korea right now, she’s not able to spend Christmas with her family this year, so I wish her the very best and send her my prayers. She checks up on my blog all of the time, and I really appreciates it! (p.s. You’re definitely the hottest girl in Korea right now, definitely!)

(you can tell people that I said that too!)

(and I can tell that I’m really drunk because I can feel how hot my ears are right now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home