Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Good day to all

I had a wonderful day yesterday. It was in fact my birthday as I previously indicated and everything went according to plan. Although I thought I would have a hard time turning 25, it came and went very painlessly. I went home for supper, my mom made my favourite bean casserole and my favourite mash potatoes and I cooked us up some phenomenal steaks. To top off the evening, my dad let me pick out any bottle of wine I wanted out of the cellar and I picked a 1990 Portuguese Cabernet Sauvignon. It was possibly the most delicious wine that has ever passed my lips.

It’s hard to come down from a great day like that. Ummm hmmm.

Thanks to all who phoned me with warm birthday wishes, and all who didn't, you can go to .... have some cake at your convenience. (or something like that).

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home