Tuesday, November 15, 2005

January Schedule

I’ve finished enrolling in my classes and here’s my schedule:

Monday, Wednesday and Friday:

9:30 – 10:30 Economics of Public Health Policy
10:30 – 11:30 Philosophy of Business Ethics
11:30 – 12:30 Political Economics and world growth

Tuesday & Thursday:

10:00 – 11:30 Economics of Energy consumption
1:00 – 2:30 Philosophy of Language

I’m also taking Computer Usage 1 via the internet. I was going to take it first year at UofM, but it was way too easy so I didn't take it. But now that I need an elective, I'm taking it because it's way too easy... There are 6 assignments all dealing with word processing and spreadsheets. I am thinking that I'll be done the assignments by February.

We'll see if I have to eat my words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home