Sunday, November 27, 2005

Boyhood is complete

Today is my final day of being a young man. I spent it watching the Grey Cup, to which I would like to congratulate the Eskimos on a game well played. I was cheering for Montreal, well, mostly because I’m a Bomber fan and I didn’t want Edmonton to win. I stuffed my face with good wine, nice appetizers and some damn good Chinese food. It was a good day.

Tomorrow I turn 25. I will be a quarter Century old. I don’t really know how to take that. I don’t feel much older, but I feel a lot older (I know, I don’t make any sense…) I tend not to go out and party as much as I once did, and I seem to lose interest in the things that preoccupied me when I was younger.

I pray that God will bless these next 25 years as he has the last 25 years. They have been spectacular and I wouldn’t change them for the world. All in all, even though I may regret some of the stupid things that I have done, and wish that some things may have gone differently in my life, I know that I have had a wonderful life and I owe gratitude to God for giving me so many blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home