Monday, November 14, 2005

Great Weekend

I went back home for the long weekend and had a great time. My sister was home because she was having a shower one of her friends who is getting married on new years. While my sister was getting prepped for the shower, a few of my friends and I had a scavenger hunt. Here’s a few things that were on our list of things to get…

- a picture of a chicken sandwich
- picture dancing at a bar on a stage
- a picture of someone sitting in the snow with no pants on at a historical location
- a picture of being chased by a stranger
- a speeding ticket
- a black eye (note, if you were really efficient, you could have done these three all at once)
- a picture of livestock
- downing 4 red bulls with vodka
- picture dancing 80s style with a stranger
- picture with livestock
- picture with someone over 60
- picture with Tranberg. (Tranberg is a 21 year old who was having a huge party that night, that we were way too old to attend)


My folks made it home safe and sound, but rather tired. I have some pretty cute pictures holding baby Davis from this weekend (and from the scavenger hunt) that I’ll post once she sends them to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home