Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bad Reconciliation

There is good reconciliation.

Good Reconciliation is when you go to church and confess your sins to a priest. When you’re done, you always feel better and refreshed, like a weight has been lifted off of your shoulders.

Then there is Bad Reconciliation.

Bad reconciliation occurs when you go shopping like a fiend and you buy everything with very little regard to cost. When it comes to reconcile your visa statement and realise that you’ve overspent your entire year’s budget on clothes in one weekend is bad, that is bad reconciliation.

Holy crap. I was in Winnipeg for Thanksgiving and decided to go shopping for a tie, and I ended spending way too much money. I was actually saving my money to plan a trip, but I’ve given up on that voyage, things are just not working out. So, I figured I would buy some nice threads.

And now I look great in some nice clothes.

I just can’t afford to go anywhere in them. *Blush*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home