Monday, September 19, 2005

Don't do that!

6:00 came mighty early this morning, yet it took a hell of a long time to get there...

I had a great weekend in Winnipeg. My nephew Carson is priceless. He has now found a new home for his finger. It fits perfectly in his nose. And his mom has been telling him, "Don't do that!" whenever his finger goes in his nose. So, now he puts his finger in his nose and says, "Don't do that!" It is mighty cute.

My sister and I took him to church on Sunday morning (the rest of the boys went out golfing at 6:45, I was just as happy sleeping in and going to church). I was holding him and he put his finger in my nose and said, "don't do that!"

Too damn cute. To top it off, he then tried to put his finger in my eye, and asked, "do that?"

I love that kid, even though he tried to blind me.

Like I said, I had a great weekend. My friend from Calgary flew into Winnipeg, and I drove up there as well and we had a blast. We had poker, beers from around the world (which consisted of Red Stripe, Corona, Barvaria, KilKenny, Grolosh, Kingfisher and some asian beers that I can't pronounce) and some golf. And I didn't even throw my club or anything. Didn't get mad.

That's progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home