Monday, September 12, 2005

I cried Saturday Night

Man did I cry. It was almost uncontrollable.

I cried, and I cried and I cried.

No matter what I thought of, I just kept crying. My mom was with me, and she was laughing at me. I kept wiping the tears from my eyes, and she was giggling. She wasn't crying.

I'm such a wimp when it comes to cutting onions.

:-)

I was helping my mom cut 25 kg of onions on Saturday for the drag races on Sunday afternoon. It's one of the biggest events in my home town for the year and my mom helps with a concession booth to raise money for one of the local charities. We cut onions for an hour and man! I was doing some heavy weeping.

I cried later that night too, but that's because the bombers lost.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home