Sunday, September 04, 2005

Cute!

I was testing the children in my Sunday school class to see if they understood the cocept of getting to heaven.

I asked them, "If I sold my house and my car had a big garage and gave all my money to the church, Would that get me into Heaven?

“NO!” the children answered.

“If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidey, would that get me into Heaven?”

Again, the answer was, “NO!”
By now, I was starting to smile, Hey this was fun!
“Well, then if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children, and loved my wife, would that get me into Heaven?” I asked them again.

Again, the all answered, “NO!” I was bursting with pride for them. Well, I continued, “then how can I get into Heaven?”

A five-year-old boy should out, “YOU GOTTA BE DEAD!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home