Saturday, June 24, 2006

Gone Fishin'

I had a short week this week. I went fishing with my dad, two of my uncles and my cousin. We had a very fun time. We ended going up to Tobin Lake, which is a dammed lake just North of Nipawin. We caught some big fish, we drank a heck of a lot and had some good times. It’s completely different when we go up North fishing… You get away from life for a while, everyone always talks about how you “Forget about work” but it’s actually true. The stress just eases out of your body, it’s great. No worries about work, about finishing up this damn course at Athabasca (for those of you who didn’t know, I’ve got one class left to get my degree, it’s an accounting class which is proving to take up far too much time of mine…) wedding plans, moving plans…

I am absolutely thrilled with everything that is going on in my life, but I just want all of this hustle and bustle to be over so I can get on with living my life instead of planning it!

Anyways, like I said, I had a great week, then we came home today and I got an awful lot done in my course, and I’ve got all day tomorrow to continue to plug away at it. I’m about 40% done the labs, I’ve got an assignment to get finished, and a midterm that I’m going to order for next week… then on the long weekend I’ll try to continue to plug away at it, maybe even finish it! (Wouldn’t that be nice!)

Well, sorry about the boring posts, but I’ve just been too busy to write anything more exciting! Hope you’ve all been well!

1 Comments:

At 11:28 a.m., Blogger Super Flannery said...

Ohhh, Jon is too busy to post anymore... well, I hope he is well anyway. I will see him in August... and perhaps speak with him or get a comment from him before then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home