Monday, May 22, 2006

Where is Jon?

Thank you Flannery for bringing my negligence to my attention… (that reads weird). Where have I been you ask, I’ve been working! Work has been insanely busy as of late, I’m dealing with all of the plants and on top of it, I am managing my own operation in Esterhazy. So, it has kept me very busy indeed.

We had a birthday party for little Carson (who is not so little anymore). (Well, relatively speaking I suppose). He turned two the other day, so Jacquelyn had a birthday party at mom and dad’s for him. Jackie and I bought him a Battery operated, radio controlled junior jet! It’s too cool, he sits on it and we walk around behind him driving it. Although it does not reach mach speed, he finds it quite enjoyable.

The whole family came over on Saturday evening for supper. Mom made a baby back rib supper and a Bob the Builder Cake. It was too cool. I remember my mom always made cool cakes for us when we were little.

I have lots of stuff to do today, so I’m going to jet. I hope all of my bloggers are doing well and that life is good.

Godspeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home