Friday, April 14, 2006

I had a good day today. I studied a bit (not as much as I wanted to) and I came home and had Chinese food with my parents. Then I went to visit my good friend Mark, and we played poker with his parents. They all took turns knocking me out, Mark’s mom knocked me out, Marks’ dad knocked me out (I had a full house, aces and Jacks, he had 4 aces! Man!) then Mark knocked me out in the end.

It was a fun day. My parents just got back from Florida and they are home now. While they were away, the upstairs was being renovated and it is absolutely beautiful. They redid their bedroom, made a nice big closet and a nice big bathroom with concrete countertops (Go Figure eh!)

The nicest part of the day today was walking home from Mark’s house at 1:00. The Northern Lights were as big and as bright as ever. I missed seeing them in the city, it’s just a nice reminder that small town Saskatchewan is really where I want to live. Not the big city. Sure it has its perks, but the city lights are too much for me. I like being able to walk 5 minutes and be surrounded in complete darkness. One of my favourite things to do is walk over to the golf course and lay on the #1 tee box and look at the stars. There are no lights there, only the moon and the stars. And tonight, the Northern Lights. For those of you who have never seen them, they are wondrous. I’m looking forward to coming home this summer and getting to work. This is going to be a very busy summer, I’ve got 4 weddings I’ve got to attend to, then Jackie has I think three weddings that we have to make it to. So, it’s going to be busy. Oh well, it will give me an excuse to get dressed up and go out.

And give me another excuse to see my girlfriend wear a cute dress that shows off her cute bum. Hee hee hee. ( Insert giggle here)

After this weekend I’m getting into heavy exams, so I doubt you’ll see me for the next little while. But I’ll keep you posted with marks and other occurrences in my life. Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Weekend. I hope everyone remembers what this holiday is about, and remember to celebrate Christ and his gift that he gave to us.

God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home