Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Too funny to keep it to myself

Well. I don’t know how to put this any other way, so I will just explain it as the sequence of events occurred.

In the new apartment where I live, there is the most amazing shower ever. I mean it. It has the hottest pressure and can get super hot in seconds. And I always shave in the shower to avoid razor burn, which this shower is great for because it creates so much steam. (it makes me sweat, which makes my pores swell, which allows the shaving process to go much more smoothly). Back home my shower was fantastic, but it isn’t this good. This shower is like being in a pressure washer, it blasts the dirt and stink right off your body!

Anyways, I was having my shower, and I began shaving, so I pointed the shower stream down on my feet so that the spray didn’t wash the shaving gel from my face. After having my shave (which was a fantastic shave, by the way) I leaned forward to adjust the shower head, and evidently my boys were at the perfect angle to get hit by the stream. Now, in any regular shower, this wouldn’t be a problem, nor would it be noticeable. But in this shower, it brought me to my knees.

And all I could do was laugh. There I lay, in my shower with my roommate at work and nobody else around, laughing and moaning.

In other words, my shower’s pressure is so great that it is possible to actually sack yourself hard! I don’t know if that is a good thing, but it certainly is funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home