Friday, October 21, 2005

It's a slow day for a change...

Today is a catch up day. The last couple of weeks have been really busy. Work is fantastic, we are in the middle of some nicely sized pours, we’re looking at getting some new equipment, and the snow hasn’t hit the ground yet!

I’ve been learning a lot over the last few months working along side with my uncle and my dad, dealing with a lot more executive decisions. I’ve had to deal with some inter – office problems, inter managerial problems and some other conflict that I’ve never had to deal with before.

I've also being Quality Control on the mine job that is very high spec. Some early mornings and late nights either way...

On top of that, I’m finishing up my economics. I’ve also learned that the U of M will not accept my Mount Allison 2nd year Statistics course on my transcript. Whether or not they accept the computer course is still pending. Either way, I’m very frustrated with the transfer credits department. Now I am going to have to take some other Bull#*$& class just to convocate. I am thinking about taking 6 classes this in January, but I might just hold off and take them via correspondence again.

Needless to say, I’ve been learning a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home