Saturday, October 22, 2005

I just finished watching Ghost. It is such a good movie, but (for all who know me, this won’t be a surprise) it made me cry. I am such a sucker for chick flicks. (and Demi Moore. Short, curvy Brunette. Sounds like my type! Although I think I like her better before her boob job)

I was going to watch the Longest Yard, but Ghost was on tonight, so I decided to watch it. I had the fire going (which, by the way, is very difficult to get going if you have damp wood. It took me an hour of tending the fire to keep it burning…) and I cuddled up on the couch and watched my movie.

It would have been a great night to be cuddled up with a lovely woman

2 Comments:

At 6:17 p.m., Blogger jamesAMDG said...

You cried.... sheesh, why don't you just break out your skirt next time we go out?

ha ha ha... just fooling...

 
At 7:52 p.m., Blogger The Jon Man said...

What can I say, I'm bad for emotional movies...

But I know you just want to see me in a skirt... lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home